Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday. Got no monday blues though. Well, most people in singapore probably have it, becus there is so LITTLE people in robinsons today. I mean, i can stone at the cashier for hours. Didn't noe so much people in singapore got monday blues until they didn't want to shop anymore. Hopefully the blues continue til the end of the week. Yup, after today, it's just 5 more working days left. DAMN, time flies. Oh yeah, and exactly one week away from the rumored O level results release day. zzzz, i'm getting the anxious already. Well, if i flung it, no big deal anyway. I'll just hide myself during CNY to prevent questions from relatives. LOL. Well, luckliy i got work. It takes my mind off the results. Anyway, Changed my blogsong. Maybe i'm having monday blues, that's why i changed my blogsong to Frank Sinatra's Summer Wind. I love the relaxing feel of the song, even though many people probably think it's REAL REAL REAL Old School.(It's a 1966 song.)

This is probably my last post before i end my contract with robinsons, as the next few days will be night shift all the way. Well, i'm pretty sure i'll be saying this after this week. " I DON'T MISS ROBINSONS AT ALLL". That's right, i don't miss them. But well, gotta endure for another 5 more days before it's FREEDOM, BIATCHHHH!!! So, until next time, Cya


Written by Agent 007 at 10:12 PM